All it takes is a few seconds for negligence or recklessness to change the life of an injured victim. A person who has been seriously hurt may be unable to work, care for their families, or even do the things they once enjoyed. At Fotopoulos Law Office, we know how devastating it can be for a family to deal with a serious injury or the death of a loved one. We also recognize the financial burden that often results. If you or a member of your family has been injured by the recklessness or negligence of another party, our firm is dedicated to helping you pursue the compensation you deserve.Common Types of Personal Injury Matters in Oak Forest and Palos Heights
Accidents happen all the time and in just about any place you can imagine. Sometimes, accidents occur despite everyone involved doing the right thing and being as careful as possible. In other situations, however, an accident is caused by negligent behavior by one or more parties. When negligence is part of the problem, a personal injury lawsuit could be the solution.
Attorney John S. Fotopoulos is an experienced personal injury attorney who understands how to handle complex injury cases. He and his team are equipped to help you and your family with all types of personal injury matters including:
- Traffic accidents: Each year, many thousands of people are hurt and hundreds are killed in motor vehicle accidents on Illinois roadways. Our firm represents victims injured in car accidents, truck crashes, motorcycle wrecks, pedestrian accidents, bicycle crashes, and other types of traffic accidents.
- Construction-Related Accidents: The construction industry is one of the most dangerous sectors in which to work. Accidents on construction sites can cause catastrophic injuries and even death. If you have been injured while performing construction work or while visiting a worksite, we are here to help.
- Medical Malpractice: Doctors and other medical professionals must be held accountable for negligent mistakes that cause injury to their patients. Our firm handles surgical malpractice, birth injuries, misdiagnoses, delayed diagnoses, and all other types of healthcare-related professional negligence.
- Nursing Home Negligence and Abuse: When your loved one lives in a long-term care facility or a nursing home, you have the right to expect quality care. Unfortunately, nursing home residents may be injured by intentional abuse or negligence by staff members.
- Defective and Dangerous Products: Poorly designed or defective products present a danger to consumers who use them. The companies that make and distribute such products may be financially liable when injuries occur as a result. We help victims seek compensation under Illinois product liability laws.
- Sexual Abuse by Priests and Clergy: At our firm, we believe that victims of sexual abuse by priests and clergy members should be entitled to compensation. It is impossible to put a price on the horrors that such victims have endured, but financial considerations may be appropriate in helping them rebuild their lives.
At Fotopoulos Law Office, we work hard every day to protect the rights of injured victims. Our clients' bests interests are our top priority. If you have been injured and would like to know more about how we can help you, contact our office. Call 708-942-8400 for a free consultation and review of your case. We represent injured victims in Orland Park, Tinley Park, Joliet, Oak Forest, Alsip, Palos Heights, Joliet, Homer Glen, Mokena, Will County, Cook County, and the surrounding areas.